Image Review Software
ViewStation7 DICOM Viewing Software Features
- Optimized for Windows7 64 bits
- Runs under the following 32-bit or 64-bit Windows OS: Windows 7 (Business or Ultimate), Windows Vista (Professional or Ultimate), Windows XP Professional
- DICOM Storage Service Class Provider (can receive images directly from modalities, PACS, or any other entity serving as a DICOM Storage Service Class User)
- DICOM Query/Retrieve (can query a remote device directly to locate and download images)
- Hanging protocols are fully customizable
- Scout/reference lines are configurable
- Mouse Right Click provides fast access to tools
- Adjust the image window and level, or choose a window/ level preset. For nuclear medicine, invert or add false color to the image by changing the color lookup table.
- True Cine Display and Control - set the frame rate and direction of a cine study
- Auto cine for motion series
- Multiple CLUTs per screen
- Image Flip & Rotate
- Define layout on the fly
- Tabbed display pages
- Hotkeys and context-generated popup menus
- Maximizes screen real estate for image display
- Rapidly scroll forwards and backwards through a series of static images with the stack command.
- Compare images from multiple series, or old and new studies, or even two different patients.
- Manipulate a single image, or lock the controls to adjust an entire series of images.
- Fully annotated database
- Mark studies as read
- Can display unread studies only
- Series oriented
- Accommodates more than 1000 images per series
- Customizable columns
- Can be sorted by any column or combination of columns
- Native DICOM file format
- Drag/drop onto the app window or double-click to select
- Display multiple exams, series, or patients
- Burn studies to CD
Free Download, Free demo, DICOM Router, DICOM workstation, private network, dicom, dicom viewer, dicom viewers, dicom viewer software, dicom workstation software, teleradiology, teleradiology software, teleradiography, teleradiography software, telemedicine, PACS, film digitizer, DPN